Email Marketing Campaigns Manager at Cybereason
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders, with future-ready attack protection that extends from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR & XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation (“MalOp”). The result: defenders like you can outthink, outpace, and end even the most sophisticated attack.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
This role will have a hands-on role in building and rolling out an email marketing strategy that delights, informs, and engages our database of customers, partners, and prospects. If you love thinking strategically, writing creative content and copy, and working with lots of data, this is the role for you.
While we have our global headquarters in Boston, this role can be remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and manage an email Marketing program (in Hubspot, Outreach.io, Demandbase) to deliver against aggressive growth and engagement targets
- Lead the process of creating and executing new email initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs
- Develop and implement an email database segmentation and activation strategy based on industry vertical, buyer persona, engagement, purchasing intent, and more.
- Drive new learnings across all dimensions of Email Marketing (e.g. subject line, send time and frequency, personalization, imagery, etc)
- Analyze campaign performance to identify trends and new opportunities for growth. Define and monitor KPIs to be able to react to changes quickly and decisively
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years experience in some combination of digital marketing, account-based marketing, inbound or outbound marketing, marketing operations, and/or email marketing roles
- Outstanding writing skills with high degrees of both creativity and attention to detail; ability to translate technical and business-level concepts into clear and compelling language that engages
- Ability to manage, organize, and analyze a large and evolving dataset; experience developing and testing hypotheses through A/B testing; ability to interpret and present data-driven findings and recommendations
- Experience with email database management and automation, account-based marketing, email acceleration platforms and tools (Hubspot / Marketo, SalesLoft / Outreach.io, Demandbase, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Someone who exhibits a high degree of motivation, energy and creativity working in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and improving marketing KPIs
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in Business, Marketing or relevant field