Email Deliverability and Compliance Specialist at Klaviyo
How you will make a difference:
- Maintain strong relationships with our Customers, ISPs, Product Teams, Support and Success teams.
- Research and keep informed on Deliverability as a Subject Matter Expert for Klaviyo.
- Attend and participate in industry events around Deliverability such as MAAWG, EEC and more.
- Investigate, diagnose and remediate email deliverability issues by working with customers, internal teams and with tier-one support at ISPs, email blacklists and anti-spam technology providers.
- Build and maintain relationships with ISP postmasters, proactively manage IP reputation and deliverability for all of our clients and enforce compliance and best practice sending behaviors.
- Manage internal reputation management tools and the distribution of Klaviyo IP addresses.
- Provide expert advice and respond to sending concerns out of scope for deliverability (but may be indirectly related).
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to build out best in class email deliverability tools for customers and employees.
- Create client deliverability reports and present to client findings and recommendations.
- Respond to deliverability related support tickets or customer concerns, delivering best practice to Support team for customer issues, being the expert escalation on specific customer issues.
- Own new client onboarding, domain customization, and off-boarding with regards to deliverability issues.
- Support Klaviyo sales with deliverability best practice advice and solutions for potential new clients.
- Support Klaviyo’s Marketing activities; creating regular content for Marketing from a Deliverability and Compliance basis.
- Execute Webinar(s), Create Video(s), How-To’s and Best Practice articles.
Who you are:
- You like solving puzzles - enjoy analytical problem solving, conducting in-depth investigations, reviews, and audits into member email sending practices to ensure adherence to program standards.
- You know this market - have knowledge and expertise to translate the data into solutions that will enable companies to execute on their email marketing strategies and aspirations.
- You understand the technology - have a strong knowledge of network protocols and DNS and the technical aspects of email systems and authentication – SPF, DKIM, DMARC.
- You are fluent in Data – Ability to interpret and troubleshoot email headers and SMTP logs as well as bounce messages and non-delivery reports.
- You love working with customers - an ability to communicate clearly and professionally with technical and non-technical members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You love to build things - have a desire to build services around your expertise and translate this knowledge to others.
- You are a team player - ability to work on a team, as well as independently, in fast-paced environment and help others succeed.