Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
What You Will Do:
The Global Email Planning & Performance team is seeking an Email Channel Marketing Specialist to join their group. This role is responsible for analyzing channel & campaign performance, developing key insights to create campaign strategies that increase long term customer value and product adoption rates, and partnering with email team to execute campaign optimizations.
The Specialist will primarily focus on understanding the performance of the channel, identifying and sharing insights and identifying high-value opportunity areas of focus. This person will work in close collaboration with the global team to develop self-service reports for the channel, run in-depth analyses of email campaigns and provide recommendations on future strategies or optimizations based on these results. Additionally, the role will be focused on developing channel forecasts and setting multiple success metrics to help the channel track progress.
A successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with strong collaboration and communication skills. They will have excellent analytical skills as well as have demonstrated past success in using data to develop marketing strategies. This is a great opportunity that allows you to own the overall channel performance!
- Build, monitor and maintain performance reports
- Inform and develop channel KPI metrics in order to track success
- Partner with analytics team to deliver new insights and reporting
- Prioritize and analyze raw data to develop impactful insights that drive overall channel strategy
- Lead and present both regular and ad-hoc performance reviews with senior leaders
- Create and track global weekly, monthly and quarterly email channel forecasting
- Design and execute sophisticated A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience and maximize sales for the email channel;
- Perform exploratory analysis on key performance indicators (KPI's), including financial performance, email engagement and deliverability utilizing data visualization and reporting platforms, such as Excel and Looker;
- Work cross-functionally with members of our global email team, analytics, and technology groups to create, develop and execute email marketing strategies for customers, which include A/B and multivariate tests, customer action triggered emails, segmentation-based treatments, as well as seasonally relevant marketing campaigns.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you are unable to meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, math, statistics or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in online marketing with an email marketing-focused role
- Creative, results-oriented problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and fully capable in problem detection/innovative problem solving
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Experience in forecasting and performing analytical analyses
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Looker or Tableau
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Merchandising, Work from Home, Graphic Design, Sales, Retail, Contract, Creative