Date: Dec 23, 2020
Location: Waltham, MA, US, 02451
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Vistaprint is seeking a Merchandising Strategy Specialist to join our Merchandising Experience team to support our North American Consumer line of business. As we expand our product line and evolve our Consumer brand, we need someone passionate about eCommerce that can help deliver a great shopping experience for our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Day-to-day, you will work as part of an autonomous merchandising squad, including members from web design, copy writers and operations, all working to bring strategies to life on the site
- Work as part of the Merchandising Strategy team, supporting the Consumer Product Owner in management of Consumer merchandising activities
- Help the squad to ensure they have what they need to complete merchandising work, including removing any impediments or blockers to increase team velocity
- You will be a member of the central Merchandising team within the Vistaprint Marketing organization, bringing back your experience from the Consumer line of business to share with your teammates
- You will help lead regular meetings with partners to prioritize work, capture inputs and communicate findings
- You will support the ongoing evolution of the process to achieve magnificent execution
- Experience working in an eCommerce or Merchandising related role
- Experience working with Agile principles and methodologies a plus
- Degree in related field
Nice to Have:
- Highly organized and process-oriented withstrong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Highly motivated and independent
- Capable of exceling in highly collaborative team environments
- Enthusiastic about the web experience and customer satisfaction
- Proactive problem solver and able to co-create solutions
- Passionate about the customer experience and visual merchandising
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Cimpress, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.