Why You Should Join the Marketing Team:
The Director, SEO is responsible for overseeing and growing leads generated through an inbound interest in Klaviyo. The inbound channel is the foundation of our go-to-market approach at Klaviyo, and since we’re already generating a high volume of leads through it each month you’ll be starting with a solid foundation. Your charter will be understanding the current dynamics that drive the inbound channels; developing strategies to accelerate those dynamics; and identifying as-of-yet untapped ways to grow inbound lead generation.
The successful candidate will be results-driven, analytical, and ambitious. Though we have a solid foundation of inbound results, we are looking to continue supercharging our growth through new channels, tactics, and technical updates.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You will take on aggressive growth goals, focused on driving organic website traffic, MQLs, and customers
- You’ll drive content-based SEO results (traffic, MQLs, and customers), reviewing, analyzing, tracking, and recommending new content-driven SEO approaches
- You’ll take an innovative SEO approach launching campaigns across multiple channels including Search, Social, YouTube, and more
- You’ll continually assess our technical SEO efficiencies and deficiencies; documenting, project planning, and partnering with the internal team to make the necessary updates
- You’ll be unrelenting in driving inbound results, helping to keep marketing costs low by doubling inbound performance metrics
- You’ll champion performance reporting for your area of the business; ensuring stakeholders know what is working, what is not working, and what the next focus is
Who You Are
- You have 4+years of inbound marketing experience, with a foundation of SEO, CRO, and digital analytics
- You are an SEO master (both technically and content-wise), website optimizations are table stakes. You want a role where you can ideate, propose, and action new ideas that will drive SEO results across multiple channels including, YouTube, Content, Search, Pinterest, and so on.
- You have experience with building and rolling out an international SEO plan.
- You have a test and learn mindset and love diving into numbers and have a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition.
- You’re customer first, and you believe having a deep understanding of our customers is the only way to build a winning inbound marketing experience
- You have experience with SaaS companies and speak the language of MRR and LTV
- You’re naturally curious, outspoken, and well-organized
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.