Director/ Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high growth Boston, Ma, USA based company in the red hot space of applying 3D printing technology to industrial manufacturing. The company is part hardware company, part materials manufacturer, part software company. SaaS marketers will feel right at home here with our software trials. Other types of marketers will find excitement in our sample part programs. The current team has about 17 marketers on it and we are busily expanding globally.
We are looking for a partner oriented marketer to serve as a player coach on our partner marketing team. Great opportunity for a product marketer or current partner marketing professional to step up and act as player coach on a partner marketing team.
In this role you will:
- Manage a team of 2 partner marketers and grow the team as needed
- Develop a standard set of marketing programs that all our partners can execute
- Be the champion of Markforged's partners around the world
- Run the annual Global Partner Summit by supporting the VP of Channels
- Manage programs that support partners such as our display kits and showroom parts programs
- Manage all aspects of the partner marketing budget
- In addition to channel partners, your team will manage marketing relationships with all our key technology partners such as Siemens, Autodesk, PTC and Solidworks. Working jointly, you will develop plans around content creation, joint go to market programs and bundles. You will support the Director of Strategic Partnerships in this effort.
What we look for:
- Good generalist marketing background with experience in partner marketing
- SaaS or other tech marketing experience
- Fluency in English a minimum
- Passion for what we do. You don't need to be from the industry, but one you see what we are doing, you need to be fired up
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description