Director, Product Marketing
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Director, Product Marketing role.
You’ll deliver crucial value to our company through excellent go-to-market planning, messaging development, and demand generation activities. You’ll oversee product positioning, messaging, and collateral development for the Kyruus ProviderMatch suite, bring valuable market insights to the company, and spearhead new product launches. You’ll lead a team of product marketers, modelling Kyruus’ core values and what it means to be an effective product marketer.
- Your typical day would include creating product messaging, planning for launches, engaging with cross-functional colleagues, and developing demand gen content.
- You’ll work with and engage with our Product Management team to plan new feature and product rollouts, inform product development priorities with market insights, and execute go-to-market plans for solutions you own.
- You’ll be an expert on your product(s), the problems they solve, your buyers, and the related market dynamics, influencing the product roadmap and marketing activities accordingly.
- You’ll continuously assess and optimize product positioning. keeping all related internal and external documents up-to-date, along with product-related content on Kyruus.com.
- You’ll enable sales through collateral development (e.g., brochures, slides), case study creation, and sales trainings, as well as by serving as a SME in onsite meetings with prospective customers (and, in some cases, existing customers).
- You’ll develop and drive integrated demand gen campaigns encompassing a range of deliverables (e.g., webinars, white papers, blog posts).
- You’ll oversee Request For Proposal submissions for Kyruus (RFP).
- You’ll own the marketing content of external release communications to customers, including email content, release notes executive summaries, and related webinars.
- You’ll be the face of Product Marketing when leading or participating in cross-functional initiatives for the organization.
- You’ll regularly use HubSpot, Salesforce, and Asana. You may also use SurveyMonkey periodically.
- You’ll report to the Vice President, Marketing in the Product Marketing department within the Marketing division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 5+ years experience in product marketing to:
- Coordinate product marketing efforts across the organization to solidify external messaging and positioning within the market and ensure internal consistency.
- Develop compelling demand generation campaigns and associated deliverables, in close partnership with digital marketing.
- Engage and collaborate with customers for demand generation campaigns and materials (webinars, testimonial videos, case studies etc.).
- Drive ongoing sales effectiveness by proactively developing and delivering sales tools and trainings, ensuring executive oversight where needed (e.g., policies).
- Collaborate with marketing and product management leaders on product launch and release planning and execution.
- Spearhead market research with external vendors and package findings into various content pieces for external demand gen and internal education.
You’ll use your leadership and management skills to:
- Spearhead cross-functional product launch teams and execute related rollouts.
- Lead customer councils related to solutions you own and leverage this and other “voice of the customer” opportunities to influence company and product strategy.
- Oversee planning for the annual Kyruus Customer Forum.
- Leverage your team to get things done, get them done well, and celebrate them when they do
- Lead additional strategic initiatives for the company as needs arise.
- Connect critical business goals to the goals of each of your direct reports.
- Create an inclusive environment where your direct reports and peers feel motivated to succeed.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’ll run successful demand gen campaigns, boosting our Market Qualified Leads and helping us achieve our quarterly and annual digital/content marketing goals.
- You’ll publish high quality content deliverables, including webinars, white papers, and case studies, that generate substantial leads and content conversions.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on your product(s) both internally and externally, and as a key partner to other teams at Kyruus.
- You’ll lead well-coordinated new product launches in partnership with other teams.
- You’ll spearhead new projects to drive pipeline growth and help Kyruus close deals.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Product Marketing role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Product Marketing position (overseeing larger teams/product portfolios). From there, a Kyruuvian can become Vice President, Product Marketing.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.