Director of Product Marketing at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for a Director of Product Marketing with a passion for telling the story of PI and who thrives at the intersection of product, sales, and marketing. A successful candidate will be someone who has a breadth of leadership experience, with a strategic mindset and vision for evangelizing our product internally and externally. This person will serve as the Editor-in-Chief of all product positioning and will sit at the center of PI's go-to-market strategy.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining buyer personas/pitch/positioning, market research and pricing, sales enablement, and product release/launch and planning
- Serving as the fearless leader of a high-performing, highly-engaged team of passionate product marketers
- Collaborating with marketing counterparts to harmonize the overall PI marketing plan/strategy
- Operating as a key stakeholder for PI’s overarching go-to-market strategy
- Serving as a liaison and translator for the company on how to communicate to prospects, clients, and partners about PI
- Providing regular updates on market trends, competitors, and the target market
- Aligning with key stakeholders across the company on continually evolving our go-to-market strategy
We think it’s important that you have:
- 5-7 years’ experience in Product Marketing or Product Management, including experience leading a team of top notch individual contributors
- World-class writing skills and communication, and the ability to sell your ideas
- Experiential understanding of education, corporate training, and/or management consulting
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build key relationships
- Fluency working on multiple projects at once and handling rapidly evolving requirements
- A creative streak that you infuse into all aspects of your work
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.