Director of Product Marketing
Greater Boston Area
We create technology with heart for the health of every person in the world.
Buoy builds a free digital health tool that helps people – from the moment they get sick – start their health care on the right foot. Started by a team of doctors and computer scientists working at the Harvard Innovation Laboratory in Boston MA, Buoy was developed in direct response to the downward spiral we’ve all faced when we attempt to self-diagnose our symptoms online. Buoy leverages artificial intelligence – powered by advanced machine learning and proprietary granular data - to resemble an exchange you would have with your favorite doctor – to provide consumers with a real-time, accurate analysis of their symptoms and help them easily and quickly embark on the right path to getting better. Buoy is based in Boston and was founded in 2014.
We are looking for a seasoned product marketing professional to help shape and drive our strategy for communicating Buoy’s brand across a wide range of audiences, including end users and healthcare clients. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing a brand and developing campaigns and content that have had deep emotional resonance with customers and employees alike.
In a typical week, you may:
• Lead the positioning strategy for our consumer brand and sales materials
• Own the personas, story-brand, and messaging that will drive sales and product engagement
• Head the creation of branded messaging and copy for marketing assets
• Guide the team on the strategic thinking behind the psyche and emotional drivers of a user or buyer
• Conduct competitive analysis and recommend differentiation strategies
• Establish and execute detailed marketing plans, Buoy employer/payer products and services
• Work collaboratively and communicate effectively across internal stakeholder groups including primary working relationships with Business Development, Product, and Marketing teams
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 4 years-experience in brand marketing role
• Experience at a great consumer brand preferred
• Experience creating copy for sales marketing materials preferred
• Experience at an advertising/branding agency preferred
• Tasteful written and verbal skills
• An eye for cutting through the noise and zeroing in on what really matters
• Be able to strike a balance between brand messaging and product messaging
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Simple IRA
• Dogs in the office!
Read Full Job Description