Director, Payer Marketing at Kyruus
- You’ll deliver crucial value to our company by spearheading the go-to-market strategy and execution for our product offerings that bridge health systems and health plans. You’ll develop the positioning, messaging, collateral, and web content for these offerings and play a leadership role in defining target market and driving demand. You’ll partner closely with the broader Kyruus marketing team, HealthSparq marketing team, and s colleagues throughout other functions, to influence our commercial strategy with deep industry knowledge and robust market analysis.
- Your typical day would include creating tailored messaging and marketing materials focused on our solutions that bridge payer and health system access channels and data management; partnering with cross-functional colleagues on marketing initiatives; and developing content to drive demand for our offerings.
- You’ll collaborate with our Product Management team to analyze the needs of organizations in this segment, inform product development priorities, and develop internal and external marketing materials.
- You’ll be an expert on your segments and relevant buyers personas at health systems and health plans – including the problems we can help solve, buyer drivers, market dynamics, and the competitive landscape – and you’ll utilize this to enable sales and serve as a cross-functional subject matter expert (SME).
- You’ll develop demand generation strategies and key content pieces (e.g, white papers) for target buyers in partnership with the demand generation team.
- You’ll own payer-health system messaging on Kyruus.com and continuously optimize it.
- You’ll support sales through collateral development (e.g., brochures, slides), case study creation, and sales training, as well as by serving as a SME in meetings with prospective customers (and, in some cases, existing customers).
- You’ll serve as a SME for Request For Proposal submissions for Kyruus.
- You’ll regularly use HubSpot, Salesforce, and Asana.
- You’ll report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing in the Marketing division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 10+ years experience in marketing to:
- Spearhead the full spectrum of marketing efforts for our payer-health system solutions, coordinating closely with counterparts in sales and product management and with a high degree of autonomy serving as a go-to person on the segment for the broader organization; and maintaining ownership of messaging and positioning.
- Develop compelling demand generation campaigns and deliverables, in partnership with the demand generation team.
- Refine our go-to-market strategy, positioning, and messaging on an ongoing basis with robust market analysis and customer/prospect feedback.
- Engage customers in webinars, case studies, and other marketing initiatives.
- Drive ongoing sales effectiveness by proactively developing and delivering sales tools and trainings.
- Partner closely with sales and marketing leadership on go-to-market strategy, segmentation, and campaigns.
- Understand customer needs and convey them to product management in roadmap planning processes.
- Establish, track, and report on marketing metrics for your segments.
- Contribute to planning for Kyruus’ ATLAS conference and annual customer forum, specifically as it relates to payer-focused programming.
- Create an inclusive environment where your colleagues feel motivated to succeed.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You’ll play a leadership role in defining and continuously refining our value proposition, product offerings, and strategic priorities for your segments.
- You’ll drive pipeline growth and help Kyruus close deals for solutions that bridge payer and health system access channels and provider data management.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on your segments and solutions, both internally and externally, and as a key partner to other teams at Kyruus.
- You’ll run successful demand gen campaigns, boosting our Marketing-Qualified Leads and helping us achieve our quarterly and annual goals.
- You’ll deliver clear, compelling, and differentiated marketing collateral, website content, and sales enablement materials tailored to the payer segment.
- You’ll produce high quality content deliverables, such as webinars, white papers, and case studies, that generate substantial leads and content conversions.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Payer Marketing role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Payer Marketing position. From there, a Kyruuvian can become Vice President, Payer Marketing or move into a different role in marketing.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.