Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, growth-stage technology company focused on transforming the healthcare payor industry, ultimately creating a more personalized patient experience, improving health outcomes, and lowering the overall cost of healthcare. Abacus Insights provides a flexible, efficient, and secure platform that organizes and exchanges healthcare data from various sources and formats, allowing our customers to uncover differentiated insights that address their clients' needs. Our employees know that they play an active role in keeping our customers' data safe and are responsible for ensuring that our comprehensive policies and practices are met.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payors access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health plans can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Since our founding in 2017, Abacus has built a highly successful SaaS business, raising more than $53 Million by industry-leading VC firms. We are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is ready for disruption. We're growing quickly and would love for you to join us.
About the Role
The Director of Marketing will be our first marketing-specific hire at Abacus Insights. This is a highly visible and strategic role that will report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer (CCO). You will collaborate with teams across the company, interfacing between sales and product management. You will help lead go-to-market planning and execution, drive product definition, solutions, and content marketing, and help deliver sales tools and enablement. You will also be responsible for being the voice of the customer, identifying new markets, technologies, customer trends & building/running strategic marketing campaigns.
What We’re Looking For:
- A forward-thinking leader who can define and shape a thought leadership strategy based on the Abacus Insights’ values and mission.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing leadership within Healthcare B2B and SaaS organizations selling to payors with a data management/analytics offering.
- An effective communicator that will work closely and partner with the internal executive team to help drive the brand and vision of Abacus Insights to the larger audience.
- Build data-backed measurable KPIs for our product marketing activities.
- Create and develop marketing strategies and use cases that effectively position our competitive advantages.
- Create, innovate and promote new product and feature launches with internal product teams that highlight our innovations and drive demand.
- Work closely with the Sales team and entire company to educate on the competitive landscape and how we drive customer insights, category trends, and thought leadership.
- Drive sales enablement by creating customer case studies, solution briefs, and FAQs that help drive solution adoption and highlight value around the product.
- Manage all digital marketing efforts for the organization.
- Experience working in a fast-growing company building and bringing new products to market.
- Experience selling software products/solutions on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As a mission-led technology company helping drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams and providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants. Abacus prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.