Director of Marketing at Soofa
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing to lead the development, implementation, and optimization of big-picture marketing initiatives to hypergrow Soofa’s brand, the Soofa Talk platform, and new products and ideas in development. This is a senior role reporting to the CEO and requires a strong track record of measurable growth.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Get your hands dirty as part of a growing team where you’ll shape both high-level strategy and on-the-ground impact (this is not a “strategy only” role)
- Assess market opportunities and strategize where Soofa can fill unmet needs; create and implement a plan to fill those needs
- Develop and own revenue-focused KPIs; grow each of our marketing programs month over month
- Utilize your strategy, business, and marketing knowhow to advance both top-of-the-funnel and downstream marketing initiatives to increase demand for Soofa with MQLs
- Build and manage paid and organic lead generation campaigns with advertising partners based on sweet sweet data
- Work as a cross-functional liaison between internal Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams and external stakeholders to advise on product improvements
- Shape messaging and content and bring Soofa to new audiences
- Create marketing and sales enablement materials to help our customers and our Sales team
- Drive traffic to our website, landing pages, and social media
- 5-7+ years’ marketing/analytics/revenue growth experience, especially at a startup or high-growth organization
- 4+ years’ business analytics, operations, and process management experience
- 2+ years’ experience leading a team
- Experience scaling ad spend at a startup
- Excellent writing skills and hands-on, proactive approach to producing content ideas, emails, ads, one-pagers and case studies
- Marketing tech expert (Adwords, Hubspot, and more)
- A proven track record running campaigns to lower CPM cost
- Data-driven: Your resume, and your life, are chock-full of metrics
- Customer-driven: Customers are the first thing you think of when you wake up
- Relationship builder: Both colleagues and clients are excited to hear from you
- Love of working cross-departmentally with many stakeholders
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail and process
- Crystal-clear communicator
- A “launch, then iterate” approach to life; you love to try new things
Bonus Points For
- Experience in OOH/DOOH
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Generous healthcare, dental, and parental leave packages
- Short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, etc.
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.