Director, Marketing Operations at Onapsis
Onapsis is seeking a Director, Marketing Operations to develop and lead our Marketing Operations team.You will be a critical member of the marketing leadership team reporting into the CMO, with a dotted line to the VP of Revenue Ops. Responsibilities include management of budget, planning and operating model for marketing team, marketing reporting, metrics and ROI analysis, lead assignment and follow up process, database management, campaign execution support and marketing technology. The idea candidate is process driven, detail oriented and has demonstrated experience building operational processes from ground up.
- Own the quarterly and yearly marketing planning processes and cycle to ensure we are driving towards our objectives
- Marketing reporting and dashboard development, analysis and delivery including using data from SFDC, Pardot, Google Analytics, Demandbase and relevant marketing systems
- Create, implement, monitor and enforce lead management process with service-level agreement
- Manage all marketing prospect and customer databases in Pardot including segmenting databases by territory, product interest, target accounts, industry etc.
- Manage all leads and contacts in SFDC to ensure lead quality and information accuracy. Import, upload or enter data elements necessary for Account and Contact
- Work closely with the SFDC administrator to ensure all leads, contacts, accounts are properly assigned to sales teams
- Manage team to execute programs, emails, landing pages, workflows, segments and reports for all marketing programs
- Define strategy for prospect and customer databases in Pardot and lead/contact management in SFDC.
- Manage all email communications and email calendar for all external facing communications.
- Manage and maintain lead and account scoring model
- Own current marketing technology stack. Establish a roadmap for the marketing technology infrastructure for the next three years and work with appropriate internal and external resources to implement
- 7 to 10 years of experience working in the Marketing operations function in a B2B environment
- Robust experience working with marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred), SFDC and ABM systems
- Strong understanding of lead management process in B2B environment
- Experience with database management including Accounts, Contacts and Leads
- Strong understanding of current Marketing technologies available in the market to improve conversion and efficiency
- Experience working with BI-tools required
- Strong cross functional and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with keen attention to details
- Metrics focused and result-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive “can-do” attitude