Director of Marketing Analytics at Workhuman
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of Marketing Analytics to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of implementing and managing a Marketing and Business Analytics Infrastructure in a digital technology environment. You will bring the ability and passion to support the marketing team by providing a regular cadence of reports to give actionable insights, analysis, and recommendations that improve marketing and conversion effectiveness. This role will collaborate across marketing, sales, customer success, and technology teams to optimize our marketing impact and investment. As a proactive and collaborative partner, this position will clearly display and articulate actionable insights to influence data-driven marketing decisions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and develop a best in class measurement and KPI framework to drive the strategic support of multiple functional marketing teams; Deliver actionable insights to optimize program performance.
- Use data to drive a forward-thinking analytics center-of-excellence within Marketing with the vision to see the future of our business and how to propel us forward
- Ensure that all processes for receiving, processing, and evaluating data are efficient, replicable, and documented.
- Help select/manage configuration of measurement applications. Act as liaison to the company’s analytics service providers.
- Support digital-focused marketing teams in demand generation, customer, and account-based marketing – develop regular reports for performance tracking and conduct analysis around customer journey mapping and segmentation.
- Proactively consult with the marketing managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure campaign KPI’s are established, align with program objectives, and are being appropriately measured.
- Proactively bring solutions and recommendations to key stakeholders based on your analysis.
- Focus on overall brand building with a laser-focus on digital marketing
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics, scaling for high growth at a B2B SaaS/software company.
- Proficiency in Excel, Salesforce.com, Marketo, BrightFunnel, Bizible (or another marketing attribution system), and relational database technology
- Track record of processing large volumes of data, finding patterns, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations for action
- Knowledge of database marketing practice, including design, A/B testing, execution, and measurement
- Passion for using data to proactively inform marketing program owners on areas of opportunity
- Able to communicate at all levels of an organization, including the executive level
- Mobile, social, and digital marketing analytics experience required
- Specific experience with digital media measurement, social listening, testing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred; MBA a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution and conversion measurement
Desired Qualifications & Desires:
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task while driving results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A confident and proactive self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and making data-driven decisions.
- You stay abreast of new marketing analytics capabilities and technologies (data management, analytics, attribution and optimization), industry best practices, and advancements in marketing measurement and analytics to ensure the team is always delivering advanced, innovative solutions focused on performance improvement.
- Positive attitude and energy
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral
- A team player who can collaborate with a variety of personality types
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- In June 2020, Workhuman achieved Unicorn status as a Billion-dollar technology company
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests