Director, Growth Marketing at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is seeking a Director, Growth Marketing to drive the strategy for our core SMB funnel with a focus on working cross functionally across acquisition channels, sales, and product lines to develop high impact strategies, forecasting and owning funnel and product attach KPIs, and continuous optimization of funnel performance. This role will be responsible for effectively activating teams within and outside of marketing to hit and exceed funnel goals while also innovating within your own initiatives.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Partner with GTM leadership to ensure alignment on performance, strategy, resources, go-to-market activities and goals.
- Influence and drive acquisition strategy across marketing channels and sales conversion to activate team members to drive program success
- Own conversion and pipeline velocity strategy to continuously improve upon efficiency baselines within funnel
- Establish a scalable product attach strategy, create KPIs with business units, and create roadmap for future growth
- Build best-in-class partnership with Marketing and Sales Operations organizations, working together to maximize pipeline creation and revenue generation
- Work with Business Intelligence to share weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and insights - including media modeling, channel performance and future investments
- Communicate across marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, while also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Deep understanding of demand generation best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey with a test-and-learn mindset
- Results and data driven with excellent attention to detail; deep understanding of funnel measures (LTV to CAC, MQL to Opp, etc.) and how those translate to initiative and business success
- Ambiguous problem solver who effectively and consistently identifies and executes solutions that scale.
- Expertise with B2B marketing tech stack including Salesforce, marketing automation tools, Google Analytics, A/B testing platforms. Marketo Certified is a plus.
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment.
- Seasoned B2B marketer known for building rock-solid partnerships with Sales and GTM teams
- A strong leader with experience building and managing a strong team of marketers while also passionate about the team’s continuous learning, development and growth
- A strong communicator with executive level presentation skills
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.