Director, Global Marketing Programs, Banking & Securities
A Pioneer in Fintech, Intralinks is a 22-year-old company. We have recently repositioned our strategic focus back to our core markets of Mergers & Acquisitions, Alternative Investments, and Banking & Securities. As a technology leader in these markets, our solutions facilitate 1/3 of the world’s global M&A deal flow and 50% of the private equity raised globally.
Intralinks is searching for an experienced Director of Global Marketing Programs who will have strategic, programmatic and operational responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives for our Banking & Securities segment, including acquisition, engagement and acceleration. This role owns the collection, creation and distribution of demand creation best practices and works with marketers to apply them within the organization across all channels and global geographies.
This role supports executive leadership and works directly with sales, field marketing, marketing operations, and digital demand centers.
- Works with marketing leadership to develop a demand creation program strategy that supports demand creation objectives for sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
- Optimizes and standardizes program implementation processes across the organization
- Serves as the key stakeholder contributing to the organization’s overall campaign framework for demand creation programs
- Works to determine demand creation program metrics and how to measure against objectives to gauge success
- Collaborates with the demand center and field marketing to ensure a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy exists to increase engagement
- Collaborates with the digital strategist on acquisition and engagement demand creation programs, and ensures final tactic selection is appropriate for program design
- Partners with product marketing to identify audience requirements and provides insight into what is and isn’t working to drive future requirements
- Engages proactively with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of acceleration demand creation programs
- Documents and communicates/distributes best practices for demand creation program implementation across the organization, including recommendations on where improvements can be made
- Serves as the key stakeholder and evangelist for testing and optimization, championing data-driven risk taking by demand creation marketers
Required Background & Experience
- 7-10 Years of experience in campaign or program management, preferably in a b-to-b environment
- Experience in marketing software or services to the financial services industry; ideally into Global Banks and the Capital Markets
- Project management with multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, national and international scale
- Broad grasp of digital strategies across Content, Video, Inbound, Demand Gen, Web, Social, Influencer Strategy and Digital PR
- Management of project, budget and resource allocation to support success and efficiency
- Experience creating and implementing successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Selection of agencies and third-party vendors
- Proven experience working on demand creation teams and supporting programs to drive revenue
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast- paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- History of budget management
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for new and innovative approaches
- TEAM PLAYER
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in marketing or business. MBA Preferred.