Director, Global Marketing Programs, Banking and Securities at SS&C Intralinks
Director, Global Marketing Programs – Banking & Securities
Location: New York, NY or Waltham, MA
We are seeking an experienced Director of Global Marketing Programs who will have strategic, programmatic, and tactical/operational responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives for the Banking & Securities (B&S) line of business segment, including acquisition, engagement and acceleration. This role will be responsible for developing the strategy and executing marketing campaigns that drive high quality leads, marketing attribution pipeline, and bookings. Will work closely with our product marketing team to develop global campaigns that generate and engage leads at all pipeline stages, across a range of products and categories. Responsible for producing marketing metrics that show ROI of all lead generation marketing programs and will recommend continuation of successful programs or discontinuation of poorly performing programs. Works directly with sales, product marketing, field marketing, marketing operations, and digital demand center.
- Partner with the product marketing and content teams to design and execute demand generation programs to create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles.
- Across the marketing team, lead B&S program kickoff and progress meetings, develop and review program briefs for adherence to pain points, value propositions, timelines, etc. Coordinate action items and feedback on a timely basis.
- Forecast, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of all demand generation and awareness activities; report on program activities on a monthly and quarterly basis, including cost per lead, cost per response, trends, conversion to opportunity rates, contribution to sales pipeline, ROI, etc.
- Collaborates with the director of digital marketing on acquisition and engagement demand creation programs and ensures final tactic global channel selections are appropriate for program design.
- Leverage marketing automation platform (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), marketing attribution, (Bizible), and various demand generation tools to build programs and target list segments. Monitor and measure program effectiveness including A/B testing to optimize program effectiveness.
- Develop high-level understanding of the competitive landscape for Intralinks B&S Line of business.
- For all programs, work with content marketing to initiate landing page creation, email copy, and automated workflows to support the execution of digital programs.
- Engages proactively with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of acceleration demand creation programs.
- Measure campaign performance and ROI, leveraging analysis to identify optimization opportunities including design, content, copy, channel, and call-to-action.
Required Background & Experience
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in campaign or program management.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in marketing or business. MBA Preferred.
- Marketing experience in software to the financial services industry; ideally into Investment Banks, Corporate Development, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Wealth Management, the Capital Markets.
- Strong project management skills with multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, national and international scale. Management of project, budget and resource allocation to support success and efficiency.
- Data-driven with a deep understanding of the best practices and functions of the technology and approaches that drive marketing program excellence.
- Broad understanding of utilization of digital strategies across Content, Video, Inbound, Demand Gen, Web, Social, Influencer Strategy and Digital PR.
- Proven experience creating and implementing successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs.
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast- paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements. Team player and self-starter who is adaptable and nimble. Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for new and innovative approaches.