Director, Global Field Marketing at DataRobot
DataRobot’s focus is on enabling organizations to become AI-driven and derive extraordinary value from the power of AI. With over $240 million in funding from top venture capital firms, we’re on an amazing growth trajectory and we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way organizations derive value from predictive analytics on their data.
We are searching for a high-energy, results-oriented Director of Global Field Marketing with a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering cross-functional marketing strategy and programs on time, and on budget across the US and international regions such as EMEA, APAC or Latin America. You will directly oversee a team of regional field marketing managers and directly interact with our field sales team to support pre-sales efforts by understanding their business goals and developing high impact go-to-market strategies and programs to help them meet their goals. In this role, you will play a key role overseeing multiple initiatives simultaneously to deliver high-quality results on a consistent basis. You will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to translate global company, processes, models and campaign-level objectives into actionable regional marketing plans.
- Lead the building and execution of integrated country-specific marketing plans with programs aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to field events, trade shows, partner programs, demand generation campaigns, digital marketing, and executive programs.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan and collaborate with BDRs, SDRs, and Sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Maintain and ensure consistency across regions by leveraging core GTM planning models and adapting and customizing as needed by region.
- Track, measure and report on pipeline metrics across field marketing programs on a weekly basis
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to Sales
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VPs and directors, demand generation peers and account executives.
- Assist event and marketing program managers in developing regional and campaign-specific target lists through the CRM database.
- Communicate with Sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
- Understand the market trends in the region and work with regional marketing leads to customize programs as needed
- Attract, lead, and develop direct reports and grow organizational competencies. Attract, develop and promote results-oriented skillsets and leadership that match with specific company and/or marketing function needs. Actively coach and mentor talent by creating opportunities for challenge and skill advancement, with appropriate reward and recognition. Measure direct report performance and provide feedback.
Who You Are
Success in this role means you’re organized, driven, and collaborative. You’re quick on your feet and comfortable with ambiguity. DataRobot is changing how organizations leverage the amazing power of artificial intelligence to drive exceptional value, and you’re excited to be a part of that!
- BA in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 7-10 years of high tech, B2B Enterprise Software Marketing and Field Marketing Experience. Experience in data management or data analytics space a plus.
- Experience mentoring and managing an international marketing team with varying levels of experience
- Experience working globally in a matrix organization, directly across multiple countries/regions, with proven ability to work within areas of cultural difference. Ability to engage and influence cross-functional colleagues, even without direct reporting relationships
- Field marketing, segment marketing, demand creation and/or campaign execution experience, and implementing joint-marketing plans
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM software
- “Can do”, positive and fun attitude with ability to partner and communicate effectively with sales, marketing and partner community
- Willing to roll-up sleeves and do whatever it takes to deliver success – action and result oriented
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills to determine ROI of marketing programs.
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical executives
- Experience managing external vendors/agencies
- Ability to communicate impactfully and concisely at a senior management level and across business units
- Strong analytical skills to determine ROI of marketing programs
- Ability to inspire team members to hit aggressive deadlines while delivering quality work
- Ability to travel 20-25% as required