About the Role
As the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing Teikametrics’ demand-generation strategy, targeting Amazon and Walmart sellers from entrepreneurs to enterprises. Partnering with other marketing team members and Sales, you’ll develop multi-channel strategies that drive results. We're looking for someone who is metrics-driven, smart, adaptable, and excited to take on a high-impact role at a high-growth company. You will always be evaluating the latest marketing strategies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meeting or exceeding pipeline and bookings goals. This position can be based out of either of our US offices or remotely.
- Develop multi-channel demand-gen programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- Create campaign messaging, content, and channel strategy to deliver required business growth results across paid, owned and earned channels
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
- Working closely with sales team, create an ABM strategy that targets top accounts including integrated outbound campaigns
- Create and manage alignment with sales teams and establish feedback loops between teams
- Create programs for all stages of the funnel that include generating new leads and nurturing them to generate SQLs
- Develop programs to scale customer acquisition through software free trials including affiliate marketing
- Continually optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with the return on investment goals
- Create a weekly set of dashboards and reports showcasing KPIs for the executive team.
Qualified Candidate Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation and for B2B tech or SaaS companies
- Track record of success working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads, buyer engagement and pipeline
- Data-driven leader that has experience developing a KPI framework, optimizing metrics and tracking performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of ABM, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence and ROI
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Hubspot or other marketing automation platforms
- Experience with scaled acquisition including affiliate marketing
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Experience in ecommerce, MarTech or AdTech space is a plus
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP). We’re building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics ROP uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA and Bengaluru, India. We are looking for people who can excel, add value to our mission, and thrive in a demanding start-up environment.