Director, Demand Generation at Kyruus
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Director, Demand Generation role.
You’ll deliver crucial value to our company by leading our demand generation function to drive growth for Kyruus. You’ll oversee our full demand generation funnel, leading a team of marketing professionals and Business Development Representatives (BDRs). You’ll ensure effective coordination across your team to maximize the impact of our demand generation programs on the pipeline. You’ll also partner closely with marketing and sales leadership to drive ROI and evolve our demand generation strategy.
- You’ll develop and oversee your team’s execution of a comprehensive demand generation strategy for Kyruus.
- You’ll create quarterly and annual plans to meet demand generation goals, track progress against them, and manage your team to meet/exceed them.
- You’ll report on outcomes of both individual demand generation campaigns and the overarching program, proactively suggesting adjustments as necessary.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on demand generation, keep a close pulse on best practices, and bring those best practices to the marketing team.
- You’ll oversee the quarterly content marketing calendar and partner with product marketing to design compelling deliverables while maximizing the content lifecycle.
- You’ll enable the sales team by ensuring proactive communication around content programs and keeping close track of how leads move through the funnel.
- You’ll work with your team to enhance the Kyruus website on an ongoing basis.
- You’ll optimize proven tactics while bringing creative new ideas to the table.
- You’ll manage the demand generation budget effectively.
- You’ll regularly use HubSpot, Salesforce, Asana, and other solutions.
- You’ll report to the Vice President, Marketing within the Marketing division in the Demand Generation department.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 10+ years experience in marketing to:
- Coordinate demand generation efforts across the different areas under your purview, including digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and social media, as well as the BDR function.
- Drive pipeline growth and velocity with compelling demand generation programs, successful BDR campaigns, and proactive cross-functional communication.
- Find new ways to expand our programs and reach our target audience.
- Optimize Hubspot and Salesforce setup and workflows on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee Kyruus’ digital presence and continuously enhance it via SEO, website content, our blog, social media, third party sites, and more.
- Ensure all demand generation deliverables (content, social media posts, ads, emails) are high quality and aligned with the Kyruus brand.
You’ll use your leadership and management skills to:
- Set goals for your team aligned with marketing team and company goals, track performance against them, and proactively pivot as necessary to boost results.
- Establish high standards for your team members and empower them to do great work with appropriate guidance and feedback.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to maximize the impact of marketing programs, streamline hand-offs, and improve visibility into where leads are in the funnel.
- Partner effectively with the broader marketing team.
- Create an inclusive environment where your team members and peers feel motivated and empowered to succeed.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’ll lead successful demand generation programs and campaigns that meet or exceed quarterly and annual goals for marketing qualified leads and other metrics.
- You’ll take accountability for your team’s performance and ensure the various functions within your team coordinate well together and with the sales team.
- You’ll be known for being passionate about leads and balancing strategic thinking with successful execution.
- You’ll ensure Kyruus is following best practices and expanding its demand gen programs while optimizing existing ones.
- You and your team will produce high quality and differentiated content and you’ll continue raising the bar on our website, social media etc.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert and key partner to sales and marketing.
- You’ll implement innovative ideas that expand our reach and lead engagement.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Demand Generation role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Demand Generation position (overseeing larger teams/product portfolios) or potentially take on a broader marketing position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.