Director of Demand Generation
As Director of Demand Gen you are responsible for driving demand through Operational Excellence and growth of one or more Marketing Programs. You will work closely with each program owner to understand how they operate, drive improvements and strive for operational excellence. This role requires a combination of business analysis, business processes, marketing and data engineering skills/knowledge to create technology oriented disruptive marketing programs that drive growth for DataRobot. You will have the responsibility to drive growth through experimentation and unique ideas based on a deep understanding of data about all aspects of our business and be relentless in your pursuit of growth. Your role will be cross-functional in nature working in tandem with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Engineering to create disruptive marketing programs. You will be able to immediately see the impact of your work. This is a senior role that requires strong track record.
Experience / Requirements
- 6+ years of marketing / analytics / revenue / demand gen capacity
- 6+ years of business analytics / business operations / business process management experience
- Strong track record of building disruptive marketing programs that have measurable impact
- Drive operational excellence across all programs
- Analytical data-driven mindset
- Extremely detailed and process oriented
- Open mindset and a willingness to learn
- Has a startup mindset
- Use of A/B test as well as advanced analytics techniques
- strives under pressure
- Experience with technologies such as SFDC, Chartio, Tableau, SQL, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc..
- Strong technical understanding. Software engineering background is a plus
- Ensure quarter over quarter growth of each of our Marketing Programs
- Data to measure the performance of each Marketing program, identify bottlenecks and opportunities to focus on; define the KPIs and goals for success
- Bring traditional and creative ideas how to quickly unblock those bottlenecks and exploit opportunities
- A/B testing ideas
- Analyze data and users’ feedback
- Coordinate retrospectives to drive execution and continuous improvements
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments Marketing, Sales, Customer Facing Data Science in order to test ideas and present results
- Drive traffic to the website, landing pages, and social media with the intent of optimising & increasing conversion rates
- Define KPIs for each Marketing Program
- Prioritize growth channels
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one’s business
- Scale and automate the growth of Marketing Programs through processes and operational excellence.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.