Cybereason is looking for a Director of Customer Marketing, who will have the responsibility of conceiving and managing customer campaigns and communications that ensure the overall satisfaction of Cybereason’s customers. This role will also be responsible for driving product renewals and upsells. This role will champion the expansion of our “community of defenders,” including our off- and online customer community, our customer reference program, and our customer advisory boards.
This role will work closely with our Customer Success, Product Marketing, Regional Marketing and Communications teams to understand how to best serve and connect with Cybereason customers.
What You'll Do
- Create cross-functional programs to promote adoption of and satisfaction with Cybereason customers.
- Utilize our customer success data to understand the customer and what makes them successful.
- Champion customer advocacy programs to drive references among the customer base.
- Find and cultivate customer advocates that will help create case studies, public and private referrals, videos, webinars, presentations, press releases, and other go-to-market events.
- Collaborate with the office of the CISO for customer advisory board events.
- Create content and events that support the customer journey from onboarding through expansion.
- Work cross-functionally to drive shared goals with customer success, account management and the lines of business.
- Measure, monitor and drive improvement against customer retention goals
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise technology marketing and communications; experience in cybersecurity preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage a winning customer marketing program that establishes a strong sense of community among customers.
- Proven track record of creating campaigns, communication and programs that drive thought leadership and customer engagement.