Director of Customer Growth, Hotels at TripAdvisor
Director of Customer Growth, Hotels
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 400 million travelers each month, and our business – TripAdvisor Hotels – is a fascinating and ever-evolving part of the organization. Hotels is a significant revenue generator for TripAdvisor and has recently accelerated market penetration on the backs of key new product introductions.
TripAdvisor is looking for a strategic, analytical leader to spearhead our acquisition and retention growth playbooks for TripAdvisor’s Hotel B2B business. The Hotels B2B business is one of the fastest-growing business lines within TripAdvisor, and this person will be responsible for that continued innovation.
The Director will work across multiple parts of the company to execute on the growth vision he or she sets for the organization. This Director will lead his/her team in optimizing day to day channel performance, working with Senior Leaders across departments on strategic/cross-functional initiatives (e.g. Sales, Operations, Product Management, Engineering) and develop the playbook to ultimately drive growth.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to contribute in a very significant way to TripAdvisor’s rapid growth in a highly visible role.
What you’ll do:
- Define KPIs for B2B lead growth, and establish stretch goals for 3-6-12 month time windows
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate channel marketing strategy, with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influences
- Manage and optimize a growing marketing budget to meet ROI goals
- Partner with the Product and Sales teams to to align B2B Marketing & Growth strategies and roadmap with the goals and objectives of the overall business
- Closely monitor campaign performance and react to deviations from plan quickly
- Relentless drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
- Develop and mentor talent within the organization
What We Seek:
- 10-15 years of experience in B2C, B2B, or SaaS marketing or analytics
- 4+ years of management experience with proven success in leading teams, driving significant growth results and owning a P&L
- MBA Preferred
- Previous experience in consulting, investment banking, digital marketing, operations or technical industries
- Strong communication skills across various levels with direct experience communicating senior and executive management; exceptionally strong written & verbal communication skills
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Growth hacking - Speed Wins!
- Ability to embrace change & drive change - test and learn culture!
- Passion for the business and our partners