PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis are critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprised of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact
The role: We are searching for a Director of Brand Strategy at PathAI to streamline the corporate brand function, support recruiting efforts, and provide a strategic marketing roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the business leadership team to contribute to the definition of the strategic objectives for corporate brand and build strong working relationships to deliver as a team.
- Define and execute corporate brand strategy, resulting in consistent messaging and positioning.
- Oversee event strategy and execution for conferences and industry events, and support events with a focus on recruiting
- Manage corporate communications including executive communications, messaging development, and PR.
- Define and execute acquisition branding including website design for both companies
- Define and execute programs to engage with industry influencers such as media, analysts and thought leaders to ensure they have a positive and current view of our business
- Plan and manage overall brand strategy across both companies
- Partner with biopharma/product marketing functions, sales, finance, investor relations, and people team in order to project consistent corporate messages internally and externally.
- Manage the interface with external agencies including but not limited to PR, advertising, branding, creative services and web.
- Develop and manage the company’s corporate marketing budget with the finance team
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of experience in corporate branding in the technology industry
- Technical background or good understanding of developer products
- Strong experience in design and branding in a corporate environment
- Skilled and proven experience bringing new campaigns and ideas to life.
- Track record of evolving a brand’s position to a new market category
- Proven track record in building, getting buy-in and executing marketing plans, and staying focused on “getting it done” in a fast-moving, technical environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Uses data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
Nice to have:
- Experience in acquisition marketing
- MBA, particularly in a business or marketing-related field
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day wite doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.