Director, Brand Management - Amazon at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:08 p.m. (EST) on Monday, February 14, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Director, Brand Management will lead a team and own the P&L for a category of brands that sell on Amazon US. Our brand categories include Home, Kitchen, Office, Sports, Outdoors, and other emerging categories such Heath, Pets, Toys, and Crafts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee a portfolio of brands that generates over $200MM+ in revenue.
- Manage a team of 4-5 Senior Brand Managers who are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of keeping a product listing successful on Amazon.
- Partner with the Amazon US Senior Director to meet quarterly targets, and assess opportunity for optimization and increased EBITDA margin.
- Guide your team by setting priorities and develop strategies to identify and fix low margin and low growth products.
- Create business plans outlining all strategic opportunities within your category portfolio, associated costs, timelines, and resources required to achieve a successful outcome.
- Serve as the point of approval for new product launch opportunities; assess budgets and plans with Senior Brand Managers.
- Manage with Supply Chain escalations to the Supply Chain team to ensure products are always in stock with premium quality.
What you bring to the party:
- 10+ years of work experience with a focus on managing a P&L, funnel optimization, analytics, and marketing.
- 6+ years of e-commerce experience managing a portfolio of products.
- 4+ years of experience leading a team of at least 4 people.
- Solid Amazon FBA experience or knowledge is highly preferred.
- Experience owning a P&L, driving revenue and EBITDA growth and using data and analytics to support business decisions.
- Ability to work cross functionally on various strategic initiatives and projects by communication amongst teams to maximize efficiency.
- Superb time management skills - can meet deadlines and manage multiple initiatives despite daily "fire drills" and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience streamlining business processes and identifying creative solutions.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.