Cybereason is looking for a results-driven and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will focus on marketing activities that drive and capture demand through paid channels. This includes helping to optimize and scale our paid media to support the brand, and drive user engagement and acquisition. You will work closely with the media agencies who manage our paid media, and assist them in setting up, executing and optimizing the media, and collaborate with various teams within Marketing to coordinate deliverables needed to support the media plans.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has worked for a few years in account management or in media planning on the agency side or managed paid programs in-house, and wants to grow their marketing career. This person will have a direct impact on the company’s goals and bottom line, and will help transform the company’s digital marketing strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the planning and execution of paid search, paid social media, display advertising and content syndication
- Understand campaign objectives, manage creative specs and assets, define deliverables and delivery dates, and ensure that every point of the user experience is on-brand, consistent, and meets established campaign goals
- Work with creative and campaigns teams to develop new ads, landing pages, copy, images, segmentation lists, and testing strategies
- Monitor ad performance, perform analysis and flag opportunities to grow or optimize performance across paid channels.
- Ensure that tracking and workflows are set up and functioning properly for every ad placement
- Stay apprised of emerging advertising placements, marketing technologies, trends, and and share with the team.
- Serve as the liaison between Cybereason, media agencies, and publishers as needed
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in paid media platforms or digital marketing
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms such as Adwords and familiarity with navigating around the Google ecosystem
- Experience working with social media ad platforms
- Working knowledge of marketing reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords, setting up tags/triggers in Google Tag Manager
- HubSpot experience or another content management system preferred
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, is highly organized, and possesses strong execution skills in a fast-paced environment