As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping to develop and execute our web-based marketing programs. The successful candidate will oversee our marketing automation platform (Pardot), maintain the Ellevation corporate website, design and build landing pages and product collateral, and collaborate with the rest of the marketing team in developing and executing our social media marketing plan including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Together with the marketing team, day-to-day responsibilities will drive brand awareness, increase product engagement and generate qualified inbound sales leads.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Onboard and learn about Ellevation, and the work we do to improve outcomes for EL students
- Become familiar with our product offerings, and our customer landscape
- Understand the Marketing Team’s approach and how we work within the greater Revenue Team
- Become familiar with how marketing content supports Ellevation’s brand awareness and growth
Within 3 months, you will:
- Design, plan, and execute digital campaigns in support of our company goals
- Coordinate efforts with Business Development Associates (BDA’s) and content marketing team to maximize engagement and lead generation
- Plan and execute our social media presence on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be the in-house marketing automation platform (Pardot) expert to assist other members of marketing in the development and deployment of their email campaigns
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Maintain the corporate website
- Analyze all available performance data, report out on results, make changes and build a culture of continual learning and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience creating digital marketing campaigns
- Digital/graphic design experience and comfortable using design software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Canva
- Experience managing a marketing automation platform, preferably Pardot, and developing and deploying email campaigns
- Expertise in marketing analytics and reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Diligent work ethic, integrity, detail oriented with a flexible, ‘can do' attitude
- Demonstrated creativity and artistic eye in social media posts across all platforms and ability to choose right content for each platform
- Inbound Marketing and Sales Enablement Certifications preferred
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Language Learners (ELLs). Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations with a best-in-class data and instructional planning platform, resources to build teacher capacity, and student-facing programs to teach academic language.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop (We are currently working 100% remotely due to COVID-19)
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
+ Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
+ On-site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
Here at Ellevation, we champion diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging. We strive to build a team that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization. We are proud to have been recognized in prior years as “Best Tech Workplace for Diversity” from the Timmy Awards for investing in trainings around inclusive behaviors, microaggressions, unconscious bias, and fostering a culture of sharing educational resources across the company. We are encouraged by our progress, but there’s more work to be done.