Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North Americavo, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
This position creates, implements and manages marketing communications activities that drive revenue growth and increase overall marketplace visibility. Utilizes internal and external resources to deliver integrated marketing communications and public relations campaigns comprised of: collateral materials, direct mail, e-mail, print and online advertising, web site design and content, trade shows and events, sales tools, and sales promotions, primarily to a B2B2C audience. Produces print, e-mail, and web communications that help achieve positive visibility, recruit and retain customers and establish and maintain a consistent look and feel for all company materials. Additionally, manages Agero’s social media presence, helping curate content and grow engagement. Works closely with manager and extended marketing team to project manage various initiatives, from social campaigns to event logistics.
- Coordinates cross functionally to determine target audiences and objectives of upcoming communication pieces.
- Partners with departments to solicit feedback from sales and customers effectiveness of current communications vehicles, identify possible improvements, and devise measures of effectiveness of deliverables.
- Writes, designs and edits a variety of communication materials in support of corporate identity, trade shows, public relation campaigns, product/sales collateral, etc.
- Designs appropriate metrics to measure the effectiveness of communication efforts.
- Coordinates participation and event logistics for trade shows.
- Develop and foster relationships with industry publications.
- Coordinate ad placement and procurement in national industry publications.
- Participate on internal company projects and committees as needed to ensure brand and communication consistency.
- Manage content development for Agero’s social media channels
- Assist with various administrative needs in support of marketing team, such as:
- Collaborate with Recruiting team on managing shared content calendars
- Manage and coordinate industry events as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications or equivalent experience
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years experience coordinating marketing collateral, programs and projects. Project management experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including ability to translate technical material into succinct, digestible stories for B2B and B2C audiences
- The ability to handle multiple projects and consistently meet multiple deadlines
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement and maintain content standards across an organization
- Demonstrated experience working with senior level executives
- Experience contributing to or overseeing company social media channels
- Experience with Drupal Web CMS and/or coding desirable but not required
- Experience in the insurance and/or automotive space desirable but not required
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Drupal, HubSpot, and/or Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with key digital media disciplines/tools, such as: brand website development, social media marketing/community management, banner advertising, SEM, SEO, web content, and email marketing.
- Interacts daily with associates at all levels throughout the company
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interacts with all levels of management and staff, partners proactively within cross-functional teams.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Some travel may be required