Digital Marketing Specialist
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
Catalant is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to help define and execute our Marketing strategy. As part of the Demand Gen team, you will work closely with our Product Marketing and Design teams to translate our messaging and brand into compelling digital marketing campaigns. We’re looking for someone who is extremely collaborative, results oriented, and adopts a highly iterative approach to their work. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to have significant impact on a fast-growing company’s go-to-market strategy, this role is for you!
What you’ll do
As a core member of the team, your mission is to contribute to the development of our digital marketing strategy and support the execution of our digital marketing initiatives. You’ll be on the Demand Gen team and responsible for helping drive qualified conversations with key contacts at targeted accounts. To achieve that, you will:
- Develop and manage multi-touch, dynamically triggered email nurture campaigns
- Create and optimize web content and landing pages in close collaboration with the Design team
- Support digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to display, retargeting, and account-based-marketing activities
- Partner with the Director of Demand Gen to plan, track, analyze, and report on digital campaign performance
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing roles
- Experience owning and optimizing marketing automation tools, including Marketo (must-have) and Outreach (nice to have)
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong project management capabilities
- Comfort with fast pace and aggressive timelines
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with teammates and stakeholders
- Experience with paid channels, Google AdWords, Terminus, or ABM tools a big plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to grow and learn quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Collaborative partnerships across Marketing teams