Under the guidance of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition this rolewill be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies aimed at driving traffic to the Dynatrace website through paid marketing campaigns that focus on paid search.
The Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Search will manage the day-to-day including the strategy, planning, implementation, optimization and reporting of paid search plans. This position will lead strategic initiatives that deliver value while continuing to evolve campaigns in alignment with the overall media strategy and working with subject matter experts across other advertising channels.
- Developing and delivering innovative paid search strategies that exceed measurable objectives
- Identifying opportunities in the marketplace to innovate campaigns, expand visibility and consistently improve performance
- Daily management and hands-on optimization of the Google Search Ads and Bing Ads, including independent operative creation, implementation, and optimization
- Perform keyword research for paid campaigns to identify new target keywords in our markets
- Oversee development of advanced analysis and optimization opportunities (e.g. non-brand, ad scheduling, media mix, landing page testing, etc.)
- Work with field marketing teams on localized campaigns
- Monitor of spend and budget to ensure that the goals are being achieved
- Coordinate the implementation of new landing pages accordingly with our product marketing managers, CRO manager and content editors
- Create and analyze reports out of the paid marketing reporting tools
- Help prepare agendas and presentations, quarterly deep dives, and business reviews day-to-day optimizations
- Support paid campaign management of display campaigns (DV360) and paid social campaigns (e.g. LinkedIn as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in paid digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- You have a strong understanding of the behaviors of search engines, keyword research, and advertising techniques
- You know how to leverage paid search advertising to increase conversions and increase the quality of traffic to the website.
- Owning certifications for Google Ads / Microsoft Ads
- You have a passion for learning the latest paid digital marketing trends and strategies
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret results to drive change
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Knowledge of a web analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Ability to work autonomously and have excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of user experience and conversion rate optimization techniques
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Search Ads 360 and/or Display Video 360
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with paid social campaigns on LinkedIn or other social platforms
- Experience with HTML and graphic tools (e.g., Adobe Illustrator)
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.