Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is seeking a creative problem solver with a passion for SEO and PPC that is looking to grow their career by being a hands-on contributor driving digital campaigns, providing insights, and strategic recommendations.
Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 3 years of SEO and PPC experience in a B2B environment, as well as a broad understanding of HTML/CSS, and digital marketing principles. Note: This position does not work on organic social, email, or marketing automation projects.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Sr. Director of Digital.
What You'll Do
- Work with Marketing stakeholders to strategize, plan, and execute SEO related content updates
- Benchmark SEO strategy effectiveness (ranking changes, traffic, conversions), provide insights, and develop recommendations based on data
- Monitor and communicate changes in SEO performance, industry trends, and search engine algorithms
- Provide training to others in the organization on important SEO updates
- Identify SEO related site issues and collaborate with the web team to resolve
- Work with Field Marketing to strategize, plan, and execute PPC campaigns.
- Analyze paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, and provide recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Build and maintain alignment between PPC and organic search strategies
- Measure and report performance of PPC campaigns
- Manage the web team’s ticketing intake queue and provide visibility to the marketing organization on the status of active projects
- Manage and execute ticket related content updates on Veeva.com
- Provide the first level of QA for Veeva.com for site quality and consistency
- Identify inconsistencies on the website and collaborate with the web and design teams to resolve
- 5+ years experience in a B2B, SaaS, or Cloud company
- Proven track record of optimizing SEO results using tools like SEMRush, Moz, ScreamingFog, and others
- Working Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Use Google Analytics to optimize digital ad campaigns
- Self-motivated, with good communication, and teamwork
- Manage multiple projects independently while maintaining deliverables, timelines, and next steps
- Able to thrive and deliver in an agile fast-paced, high-growth environment
- BS or BA in marketing, English, journalism, design, or similar degree preferred
Nice to Have
- Prior experience with working for an enterprise B2B software company
- Prior experience with WordPress a plus
- Prior experience with LinkedIn paid campaigns
- Prior experience managing external agencies
- Prior experience with Google tag manager and google analytics
- Prior experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]