Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $550M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a skilled digital marketer to own Mirakl’s digital marketing efforts in the US by building impactful campaigns to drive Mirakl’s customer acquisition and conversion across the region. This person will collaborate closely with our global demand “center of excellence” and product marketing, as well as the US field marketing, content, communications, and business development.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a fast-paced, growing tech company specializing in B2B SaaS software solutions (e.g., eCommerce or marketing tech) aimed at business executives.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design and execution of digital marketing programs for Mirakl in the US and will support APAC and LATAM.
The role will create, manage and execute an integrated marketing plan for demand generation and awareness, measured by both sourced (MQL>opportunity) and influenced pipeline as well as increased conversion rates.
This position will report to VP, Growth Marketing and will be a part of fast-growing Mirakl’s Global Marketing team.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Create and implement a regional digital marketing plan targeting relevant C-level roles with a focus on both one-to-many (e.g., LinkedIn campaign management) initiatives and account-specific targeting.
- Manage agency relationships with digital and advertising consulting experts to develop multi-touch marketing programs to nurture the database, increase awareness and generate demand.
- SEO/SEM: plan and execute regional SEO/SEM plans with external agencies (keywords, landing pages, conversion strategy, reporting…).
- Manage digital advertising efforts for Account-based marketing campaigns
- Regional website management: develop and/or adapt content in cross-functional alignment with the global marketing team and product marketing.
- Measure and report of all digital marketing campaigns and efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a high tech environment
- Hands-on experience of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems, and marketing automation software
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Familiarity with a range of mar-tech tools (Our stack includes Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, Terminus, Salesloft, Sendoso, Drift)
- Experience with online ABM campaign tools is a plus
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns