We are looking for a strategic, data-driven marketer who understands full funnel digital demand generation. The ideal candidate is a bold digital marketing expert at the forefront of every digital trend to push us ahead of the competition. This is a true collaborator, advisor, project manager with great communication skills and a drive to own and deliver qualified leads through digital channels and expand brand awareness.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Head of Demand Generation and will own all Paid Media working with the outside agency partner, Website CRO, SEO, 3rd party referral sites, and internal ABM Technology (i.e. Terminus). This role will manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales, as well as the outside agency partner to create digital programs & campaigns that support overall Demand Generation lead and pipeline goals. This role will know how to create media plans, campaign flow maps, and trigger strategies; will manage project timelines and media budgets; drive digital process; and work directly with the agency partner to ensure deliverables are implemented to digital best practices and fit for purpose. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Manager will monitor results and analytics through Ad Words and Google Analytics to identify, prioritize, and implement improvements in targeting, bidding, and overall Website and campaign performance.
- Translate marketing strategy, target audiences, and budget into digital media plans responsible for hitting goals for quality leads that convert to closed deals.
- Project manage digital campaigns from ideation to launch and optimization. Ensure all stakeholders are represented in campaign ideation, execution, and optimization.
- Ensure digital tactics, messaging, and creative are executed to a high standard and driving quality leads. Optimize the mix of high performing marketing channels and take ownership where necessary to fill gaps not covered by agency partner.
- Identify key metrics for digital campaign success, perform ROI analysis of digital campaigns against those KPIs, and communicate performance with internal stakeholders along with recommendations for next steps.
- Work with agency partner to manage the creation of high performing landing pages and optimize for conversion.
- Own the performance of inbound traffic to the website; use analytics to set goals & conduct A/B testing to optimize website conversions.
- Work with agency to create, track, and optimize lead nurture campaigns that convert high funnel leads to opportunities.
- Manage ABM Platform Terminus or similar, to ensure we are engaging with and measuring progress with target accounts.
- Acquire and maintain industry-leading expertise around digital campaign operations and other sales/marketing support platforms in order to continuously optimize our approach and capabilities in these areas.
- 5+ years of digital campaign management experience with direct responsibility for pipeline goals; experience in startup level environment preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on, front-line SEM experience
- 5+ years of experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 3+ years of experience with SFDC and HubSpot (or similar MAPs) required
- 3+ years of in-depth experience with ABM platforms (Terminus, Demandbase)
- 1+ years 3rd party referral site experience (Capterra, Software Advice, Trust Radius, etc.)
- Experience managing corporate websites with the primary goal of lead generation. Experience with WordPress a plus
- Demonstrable track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Self-motivated and technically-savvy with a keen ability to prioritize multiple projects, some strategic, some tactical
- Data-driven, problem solver who is relentless in finding answers in complex situations
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills with obsessive attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership/leadership, confidence
- Experience using Sirius Decisions models (e.g. Demand Waterfall), a plus
- Experience in Account Based Marketing a plus
- BA/BS Education