Digital Marketing Manager at Threat Stack
Threat Stack enables businesses of all sizes to securely leverage the benefits of cloud computing by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and data loss in real time. Purpose built for today’s infrastructure, Threat Stack’s comprehensive intrusion detection platform combines continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to help companies gain an unparalleled level of visibility at the speed and scale of today’s business. This position presents an unbelievable opportunity to touch and learn all aspects of marketing.
Our marketing team is looking to add a Manager of Digital Marketing. The Manager must be experienced in the following digital tactics and tools: SEM, SEO and CRO as well as outbound and nurture email campaigns, digital advertising/re-targeting, and landing/webpages.
The ideal candidate will be very comfortable with data (contacts/leads/accounts), experience using marketing automation tools and sales CRM systems (Marketo and SF preferred), and proven ability to create meaningful analyses to determine areas of improvement for further optimization of marketing campaigns and programs as well as for measuring success (ROI).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant field of study
- 4+ years of related experience in digital marketing, demand generation, or marketing communications in a B2B/G, high-tech products/services environment
- Experience with marketing automation/Sales CRM tools such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Own and Manage ThreatStack.com as it relates to site conversion and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics - understand traffic patterns, goals, tag manager, user flows
- Strong analytical skills to measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Drive change by proactively identifying digital marketing innovations and activating the latest B2B marketing technologies
- Work with marketing operations team to leverage Marketo and Salesforce, site analytics and marketing attribution data to provide insights and guidance to acquire traffic and align to target buying personas
- Generate monthly website traffic and conversion reports and leverage online reporting tools
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments.
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced startup environment