Digital Marketing Manager at MachineMetrics, Inc.
This position may be based out of our Boston or Northampton, MA office!
MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software and manufacturing professionals unified by a mission to deliver meaningful products that can change the manufacturing world. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor and enable teams to drive decisions with machine data. We were named by Forbes as one of the top IoT companies to watch in 2019 and voted one of Built In’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Boston!
We develop and integrate production monitoring software for manufacturing companies. Our industry 4.0-ready software increases productivity through edge connectivity, real-time visibility, and deep manufacturing analytics. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
Our work environment is busy, non-political, and comfortable. People that do well here can self-manage but aren’t afraid to reach out for guidance and thrive in a creative problem-solving environment.
You are excited by the constantly changing landscape of digital marketing! You'll implement strategies to boost our inbound lead generation and brand awareness campaigns via email marketing, social media marketing, webinars, and content creation and management. You will assist with the production of collateral and artwork for marketing communications such as brochures, datasheets, eBooks, Case Studies, and presentations. You'll also be responsible for market research and competitive analysis on our competitors and product space.
We are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company. You’re the kind of person that enjoys working independently and with other teams. You love working with people and helping them seek solutions. Are you ready to learn more?
What You'll Do:
- Develop and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, eBooks, white papers, newsletters, and social media content: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Manage and optimize email marketing strategy and budget
- Create and leverage pre-built design templates and design software to generate on-brand graphics for social posts and blog content
- Plan and manage company webinar strategy, logistics, promotion, and execution (1 - 3 per month including internal webinars and partner webinars)
- Collaborate with our SEO team to deliver programmatic ads and Google Ads, marrying our keyword strategy to our content strategy
- Support the in-house marketing and design team by creating, delivering, editing, and optimizing marketing materials; partner with Events Manager by managing the Events page, promoting events through social and email channels
- Identify, develop, and execute consistent communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references
- Manage vendor relationships for marketing materials, promotional materials, etc.
- Report on industry trends and customer insights gained through networking and outreach
- Actively seek awards opportunities for the company and the team
- Use marketing technology to track and improve return on investment (e.g. SproutSocial, Drift, etc.)
- Generate reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Be a Champion of our Core Values
What You'll Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of B2B hi-tech marketing practices
- Mastery of B2B inbound marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Deep experience with Social Media with proficiency on all platforms
- A bias for technology; utilizing systems including CRMs (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce), G-Suite (Google AdWords, google docs etc.), instant message (e.g., Slack, Skype), Marketing automation software (Drift, Hootsuite, Splash,
- Graphic design experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign or similar
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Proven success managing paid outreach through LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience with Zoom or other webinar platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications a plus
- All qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- You'll need a valid driver’s license, passport, ability to travel without restriction and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel, sometimes on short notice
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status