Digital Marketing Manager, National Accounts
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and trans0parent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The Digital Marketing Manager, National Accounts will work in partnership with National Sales and Service teams and any other CarGurus teams collaboratively on national dealer group digital advertising efforts. The Digital Marketing Manager, National Accounts will lead the development of strong, high-performing digital advertising programs with National dealer groups in the US with revenue growth as the primary objective.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue goals and performance targets related to CarGurus digital products in collaboration with the National Sales and Service teams
- Expand National account relationships across the US market
- Partner with CarGurus service and operations groups at headquarters to clearly communicate client objectives and execute advertising campaign implementations
- Prepare outstanding pitch materials and proposals as needed and present clients the CarGurus offering for advertising program needs
- Manage sales pipeline for maximum efficiency and visibility
- Be an authority in the evolving technologies and capabilities available in the advertising marketplace
- Provide written and verbal feedback to the product and operational teams on new product ideas and/or suggested modifications to existing products
Who You Are:
- 5+ years proven digital marketing and media sales success and strong history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in an overlay role to maximize partnership and revenue potential
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with operations team to launch and scale campaigns
- Strong willingness to travel
- History working independently and with remote teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Fluency with the terminology and technology driving advertising capabilities
- Strongly preferred candidates with knowledge of automotive advertising and dealer group framework
- Strongly preferred candidates with experience managing multiple clients simultaneously
- Strongly preferred 5 years' experience in digital marketing or media sales
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.