Dynatrace is looking for a digital marketing manager of programmatic display to join our growing digital marketing team. This individual should be data-driven, passionate about audience-based planning, optimization-focused and eager to stay on top of emerging trends in the ad tech space. Day-to-day you will be responsible for creating and executing media plans to support our global marketing goals, pulling levers within the DSP (demand side platform), monitoring campaign performance and reporting on results.
- Set up and manage day-to-day of Display and Video campaigns in our DSP DV360 (Display Video 360 / Google Double Click Bid Manager & Campaign Manager)
- Oversee project planning and budget management in collaboration with our global digital marketing team, including willingness to adjust working hours to support the international team
- Aid in development of audience strategy and recommend appropriate audience segments based on our digital marketing goals and objectives
- Critically evaluate the ability of data sources, inventory and media platforms to create competitive advantage
- Review and provide input on ad creative based on best practices and campaign performance data as well as testing new ad types
- Review display campaign landing pages and collaborate with conversion rate optimization (CRO) manager to optimize performance
- Manage buying procedures in DV360 and through any external platforms
- Research and recommend program optimizations, based on knowledge of platform-specific capabilities, site analytics, and media opportunities
- Ability to critically analyze and process data, as well as effectively communicate findings in verbal and written form
- Proactively bring thoughts and ideas to team, media, processes, reporting, etc.
- Be consistently curious and inquisitive – learn how platforms work, and more importantly, learn how to leverage them to achieve our growth goals
- Identify, suggest, and setup private marketplace deals
- Manage your time and deliverables across multiple projects
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-6 years digital media planning and buying experience, including data management platforms, self-service DSP’s, ad-verification, and 3rd party data providers is required
- Familiarity with viewability measurement and audience measurement
- Experience with Google Data Studio reporting
- Experience with Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager strongly preferred
- Google Campaign Manager/DV360 certifications are preferred but not required
- Experience with Bombora and account-based marketing tools are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.