Who we are
BookBub is one of the fastest growing consumer tech startups in Boston. Millions of readers use BookBub every day to find great books, and our service helps thousands of leading publishers and authors drive sales and find new fans. Connecting readers with great deals on ebooks is just the beginning for BookBub. We're growing our team to launch new consumer-facing book discovery features, tools for authors and publishers, and other web and mobile products that address the digital transition of the publishing industry.
About the position:
BookBub seeks a curious, data-driven individual to create and manage digital advertising campaigns. This individual will report directly to the Growth Marketing Lead and will join the marketing team’s efforts to grow our member base.
In their first year at BookBub, the digital marketer will learn to:
- Manage and optimize paid marketing channels such as Google, Display & Remarketing
- Create and test direct response text and display ads to improve channel performance
- Maintain dashboards of advertising performance metrics
- Design and execute landing page A/B tests aimed at increasing conversion rates and/or member engagement
- Create lifetime value models and conduct analyses to measure impact and efficiency of marketing channels
Who we’re looking for
Ideal candidates for the position will have:
- A Bachelor's degree and marketing-related experience or coursework
- Excellent analytical skills and consumer instincts
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well in both an independent and team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to take on new challenges
BookBub offers competitive benefit options including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and take-what-you-need PTO. Learn more about what to expect working at BookBub.
BookBub strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.