Dental Channel Marketing Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Channel Marketing Managers are responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing marketing strategies to support channel partners with the ultimate goals of driving channel revenue, increasing brand awareness and building the community in their regions.
As the Dental Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing marketing strategies to support Formlabs’ dental channel partners in the US and around the world with the ultimate goals of driving channel revenue, increasing brand awareness and building the community in their regions.
If you are excited to take on this important role and build creative programs and help Formlabs grow, we want you to join our team!
- Build and develop relationships with Formlabs dental partners.
- Responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for dental channel partners in the US. Support Channel and Country Marketing Managers in Europe and APAC who are working with Dental partners.
- Implementing channel campaigns through partners in order to help them grow their revenue and pursue aggressive growth targets
- Understand changing and differing priorities in the dental industry and how these impact channel marketing.
- Manage the Market Development Fund (MDF). Approve requests, Track usage and performance.
- Complete and maintain partner marketing profile.
- Experienced in the dental market with an engineering/technical knowledge
- Experience working with technology reseller partners
- Problem solver with partners and across the team
- Self-starter, ability to stay motivated with limited direction
- Team player who is passionate about achieving goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.