Demand Generation Specialist
Greater Boston Area
Are you a data-driven marketer? Do you love numbers and interpreting the stories they tell? Do you enjoy collaborating with others and constantly learning? Demand generation at LogicManager captures the umbrella of marketing programs that get customers excited about our company’s solutions. You will be designing and executing successful programs/campaigns to build brand awareness, launch into new markets, as well as to increase our opportunity pipeline. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, collaborating closely with product marketing, sales, and external agencies/vendors to uncover new revenue opportunities. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, we want to talk to you!
What you'll be doing on our team
- Develop and execute demand generation programs/campaigns that aligned with business goals across the top, middle and bottom of the marketing/sales funnel
- Create end-to-end programs/campaigns tied to specific customer profiles, personas, use-cases and/or products across a variety of inbound and outbound efforts (webinars, emails, nurture campaigns, paid media, content syndication, etc.)
- Develop a deep understanding of how to optimize the process of nurturing prospects on a customer journey
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion and enable the sales team to be effective on campaign follow up (converting MQLs to SQLs)
- Build a consistent feedback loop for continuous improvement of lead development and the hand-off processes to sales
- Measure, analyze, report and optimize campaign conversion performance on a daily basis to ensure that the department hits it’s KPIs for MQLs, SQLs and Add-To-Pipe numbers
- Manage agency and contractor relationships
- Conduct regular budget reconciliation with the Finance department (quarterly & annually)
- Present to management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as to report on result metrics
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience implementing successful digital inbound/outbound marketing or ABM campaigns (either in-house or agency)
- Strong analytical skills for evaluation of marketing campaigns and vendors
- Experience working with Pardot and Salesforce.com or other marketing automation and CRM platforms as well as with WordPress or other website management systems
- Proven experience working with paid media and content syndication vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to develop compelling messaging across all digital channels
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field required
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description