Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data.
Today, more than 500 school systems use Panorama to tackle critical challenges such as serving all students equitably, ensuring all students are on track to graduate, and helping every student develop social-emotional skills like growth mindset, self-efficacy, and social awareness. We serve school districts of all shapes and sizes, from New York City, Dallas, and San Francisco to Brookline, Waltham, and Framingham. Panorama’s investors include YCombinator, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, Ashton Kutcher, Mark Zuckerberg, Yale University, and Owl Ventures.
Panorama’s Marketing team is essential to making Panorama one of the fastest growing products in education. Our Marketing team plays a critical role in Panorama’s story, connecting researchers, educators, and practitioners, and ensuring Panorama is a leader in the national education dialogue.
As a member of our small team, we expect that you will lead significant and critical efforts around demand generation, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. As a member of a collaborative team, we expect you to be excited to contribute across each area of our work. There is no established playbook for successful “B2B” marketing in education, and we hope you will share our eagerness to learn from other industries and constantly experiment.
What We Are Looking For
- Must haves:
- 2-5 years’ marketing experience in B2B or K-12 (or comparable experience)
- Strong skills in campaign planning, execution, tracking, and experimentation (e.g. A/B testing, designing trials of new marketing channels)
- Demonstrated experience and skills across several disciplines of marketing, which may include demand generation, field marketing, account-based marketing, customer marketing, and/or content marketing
- Excited to work at a fast-growing startup - “all hands on deck”, moving quickly, always learning
- Happy to contribute across all areas of marketing
- Eager to develop deep knowledge of K-12 education
- Passion for improving education opportunities for students
- Data-informed approach to marketing
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills
- Experience at a fast-growing startup or a similarly fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working in or marketing to education or government
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.