Demand Generation Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Demand Generation Manager is an exciting opportunity to support the execution of a full-funnel demand generation and acquisition marketing strategy for the 3D printing industry’s fastest growing company. You’ll combine your analytic muscle with your creative genius to identify opportunities and build campaigns to grow lead generation and direct sales in North America for our flagship product, Form 3, via inside sales and e-commerce motions. If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Build multi-channel lead generation campaigns based on data-driven hypotheses to drive sales of our flagship product, Form 3, through inside sales and e-commerce led motions
- Partner with product marketing, content marketing, and marketing operations to build campaigns that achieve monthly and quarterly pipeline and revenue goals
- Partner with key stakeholders including inside sales managers and website product management to maintain high visitor → lead → revenue conversion rates through sales and marketing alignment, conversion rate optimization, and adherence to service level agreements
- Analyze funnel and campaign data to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like cost per lead, customer acquisition cost, conversion rate, and lead velocity, and execute plans to drive improvements
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on revenue outcomes; preferably in a B2B setting
- Understanding of modern marketing channels including paid, organic, events, and how to craft campaigns that generate revenue results
- Exceptional organizational planning abilities and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences to maximize results
- Strong verbal and written skills with a proven ability to build cross functional relationships and communicate plans and results to stakeholders including senior management
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Excel
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.