Demand Generation Manager at Gravyty
About the role
Gravyty is looking for a demand gen manager to join our growing team. Gravyty has a culture of winning, and our ideal candidates are marketers who love to compete and find ways to produce. You will own top-of-funnel digital content, mid-funnel lead nurturing, and bottom-of-funnel sales enablement handoffs.
If you have SaaS experience, know demand gen funnels, and have a penchant for surprising and delighting customers on their journey, then we want to talk with you.
Daily you will:
- Strategize with Marketing and Sales to create effective lead generation programs and campaigns across various channels that increase the sales pipeline
- Develop, execute, and optimize targeted campaigns in HubSpot
- Identify barriers to lead gen and solve them
- Grow acquisition channels -- from paid and organic social to digital ads, syndication, and more
- Track, monitor, and report lead gen and funnel performance
You will be measured on monthly goals for sales accepted leads, outbound marketing conversions, campaign performance, and pipeline build.
In the first 30 days, you will:
- Review Gravyty's demand gen funnels
- Grasp reporting and set new benchmark standards where needed
- Develop the plan to improve demand gen and funnel optimization
In the first 60 days, you will:
- Implement your demand gen and funnel optimization plans
- Collect data to audit and edit buyer personas
- Audit and implement SEO strategy
- Audit digital assets and develop a plan for improvement
In the first 90 days, you will:
- Report on the status of you work on demand gen funnels, their impact on closed-won sales
- Revisit funnels and continuously optimize content and customer journies
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- A portfolio of lead generation results and proven track record with online advertising, inbound marketing, email, and social media marketing programs
- Advanced proficiency in HubSpot CRM and Marketing Automation, Zoom (webinars and meetings), Google Analytics, and LinkedIn Ads
- Strong problem-solving strategies, including navigating ambiguity, analyzing data into actionable strategies, and initiative to dig into unfamiliar tools and processes.
- Ability to closely align Marketing with Sales, Customer Success, and executive leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent verbal and writing skills