Demand Generation Manager at Localytics
We are looking for a results-driven, flexible, and creative marketing professional who has experience with demand generation, account based marketing (ABM), content strategy, and campaign optimization and program management skills.
The Demand Generation Manager reports to the Director of Demand Generation and will drive the creation and management of marketing campaigns, the promotion of and delivery of events and webinars. This position takes the lead on planning, budgeting and managing account-based and paid programs and events, and works closely with cross functional teams on the development and measurement of all demand generation programs.
We need you to:
- Work directly with the Director of Demand Generation to develop and execute marketing programs and events with the objective of creating and nurturing sales opportunities from enterprise target accounts. This includes creating and managing the Localytics event budget under the guidance of the Director of Demand Gen.
- Define clear campaign plans and identify the target and goals of campaigns
- Optimize landing page and website conversion rates, driving lead generation, and maximizing paid search advertising
- Proactively develop and implement sponsorship marketing campaigns to promote Localytics at conferences and industry events, working closely with the Director of Demand Gen and the global sales team.
- Provide logistics support for conferences and events. Tasks include coordinating project scheduling, vendor management, AV services, catering, and writing content related to events.
- Use sophisticated business intelligence tools such as Salesforce, Marketo and HubSpot to present and review results, adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize delivery of pipeline dollars.
- Bring new ideas to the table and not just execute on status quo
- Identify new areas and opportunities for potential advertising
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure campaigns run optimally
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience managing marketing programs and corporate events
- Solid campaign management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience managing budgets
- Ability to report on success metrics related to all marketing programs
- Ability to manage the creation of content and collateral for all events, working closely with a creative design team
- Experience managing events, tradeshows, networking events, user conferences, road shows and speaking engagements.
- Strong cross functional skills, and ability to serve as the “air traffic controller” for campaigns across multiple teams
- The ability to be left and right brain by nature: understand data and analysis and be able to use it to create better content and copy
- Self-starter mentality – ability to take a project or idea and run with it
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively
- Learn as you go mentality -- seek out opportunities, and implement new knowledge quickly and easily
- Experience with martech softwares like Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Engagio, and Terminus