Demand Generation Manager
GreatHorn is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to be located in our Waltham, MA headquarters. Responsible for balancing the company’s account-based marketing initiative with the broader strategy, management, and execution of our outbound marketing campaigns, this role will work with both the VP of Marketing and a marketing associate to accelerate the development of the sales pipeline.
- Contribute to the strategy and drive the execution of the company’s ABM initiative, orchestrating requirements within Marketing and across Marketing and Sales
- Design and manage multi-touch campaigns that may include, but not be limited to, email, webinars, in-person events, digital advertising, organic and paid social, ABM, and other results-focused activities to generate high quality sales leads
- Develop and improve nurture campaigns
- Constantly monitor and manage lead funnel to measure and assess lead quality through quantifiable program metrics/KPIs, engaging with marketing and sales teams on lead status/quality, guiding and accelerating lead movement through the funnel, and drive sales SLA for leads and follow-up.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years relevant demand generation/marketing programs experience in B2B software
- Experience contributing to or managing ABM programs
- Experience managing multi-touch and integrated marketing campaigns, including a foundational knowledge of modern and digital marketing tactics and end-to-end integrated campaigns including paid media channels
- Demonstrated project management skills to deliver on deadlines across multiple concurrent initiatives
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and problem solve
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems such as HubSpot
- Google AdWords experience
- Bachelors degree required.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is disrupting the email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.