Demand Generation Manager, Emerging Funnels at Toast
Toast is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to drive the scale of emerging Marketing funnels by building the strategic and testing roadmap, establishing key metrics, scaling systems, and identifying ways to improve conversion throughout the funnel. This role will be responsible for effectively activating teams within and outside of marketing to hit funnel goals while also driving funnel demand with your own initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced, scrappy, results-driven marketing professional who has a unique ability to coordinate a program, test and learn at a rigorous pace and is honestly delighted by data. The ideal candidate is a full stack marketer who is looking to build funnels from the ground up, can easily switch gears between goal setting, executing, and driving cross-functional buy-in. This is a perfect opportunity for a talented marketer looking to make a mark at a rapidly growing company.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven marketing professional who has a unique ability to coordinate a program, test and learn at a rigorous pace and is honestly delighted by data. The ideal candidate is a full stack marketer who has enterprise marketing experience, can see across funnel channels and stages to identify opportunities, and can easily switch gears between goal setting, executing, and driving cross-functional buy-in. This is a perfect opportunity for a talented marketer looking to make a mark at a rapidly growing company.
What you will do:
- Drive new product roadmap that allows Toast to scale and drive efficiency throughout the funnel
- Learn new skills, software, and take ownership of programs at a fast pace and quickly be seen as expert
- Create effective Marketing tactics to improve top of funnel demand and middle of the funnel conversion
- Partner closely with Sales to develop key plays around funnel conversion plays or Account Based Marketing tactics.
- Create reports that track the efficacy of test across the funnel and establish goals that help accelerate their effectiveness
- Build new marketing levers and rapidly operationalize top performers into evergreen programs
- Own funnel acceleration tactics that impact all channels (not limited to marketing)
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Experience with a broad array of Marketing channels, including, but not limited to, SEM and Paid Social, CRO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and more.
- Experience with Salesforce and business intelligence tools like Looker, Tableau, and Looker
- Expertise in Marketing Automation Platforms such as Hubspot and Marketo
- Expertise test and scaling programs
- Expertise with Account Based Marketing
- Deep understanding of funnel measures (LTV to CAC, MQL to Opp, etc.) and how those translate to initiative and business success
- Can build MVP initiatives with little to not technical debt
- Track record of building strong partnerships across the organization