Customer Partner Growth Manager
- Create customer testimonials in a variety of formats: audio, video, written, etc.
- Work with Customer Success to build customer advocacy plan including metrics of success to drive customer retention, loyalty, engagement, and product expansion
- Partner with Product Marketing to evangelize Tamr’s value proposition with customers through key success metrics, case studies, and marketing collateral
- Work with Field Marketing team on partner and customer events as well as user groups
- Drive participation of customers in a variety of demand gen and field activities, including events, content, PR, Analyst Relations, webinars, etc.
- Work with Product and Sales/Head of Partnerships to develop joint marketing plans with strategic partners, including Google Cloud Partners, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and major system integrators
- Work with Product Marketing to define partner messaging and positioning, create collateral and enable sales about key benefits for prospects
- Work with Marketing and Sales Ops to ensure that customer data in SFDC and Hubspot is able to support marketing and field programs.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B tech company
- Experience developing multi-channel programs focused on customers and/or partners, including content development and content placement in variety of channels and vehicles.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong copywriting and storytelling
- An innovator that can lead projects from ideation to execution
- Ideally, experienced in creating customer case studies
- Good understanding of Demand Generation, preferably with hands-on experience in one or more of the following: programs, webinars, email marketing, field marketing, events
- Experience with marketing tech stack including Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress
- Experience leading/working on partner programs including program management and execution
- Data-driven marketer that has experiencing developing frameworks for measuring the impact of customer and partner marketing programs