Customer Marketing Specialist
ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 2.5M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners, Iconiq Capital, and Wellington Management, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
We’re looking for a creative, data-obsessed individual to join our Customer Marketing Team. As our Customer Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing email programs that drive customer retention and loyalty. You will own our email testing strategy and must be willing to try it, track it, and grow it! You’ll play a big part in helping us better understand what motivates our customers throughout their journey and aligning the right messaging and touchpoints to each stage of the journey.
What you’ll do:
• Develop email marketing campaigns that grow bookings, drive engagement, and increase retention. You’ll collaborate with Marketing Operations, Analytics, Creative, Sales, and Product to make it all happen.
• Own our email testing strategy, optimize campaigns, and document results. You’ll use data to create campaigns that drive our desired outcomes.
• Work closely with sales to develop nurture strategies. You’ll align with sales and use your expertise to keep prospects engaged.
• Support other lifecycle marketing programs including partnerships, events, and paid advertising campaigns.You’ll embody our customer personas and make sure they are represented across programs.
• Have 2+ years of email marketing experience
• Be comfortable working in a CRM (bonus points if you’ve worked in Hubspot)
• Be customer obsessed and a data geek.
• Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives
What you’ll get from us:
Above all, you’ll get a tremendous opportunity to make an impact and grow yourself, all while keeping sane working hours and a having huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
And, of course: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
Please include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater, and why we’re a great fit for you.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.