It’s never been more important to create strategic relationships between customers and the companies that serve them to ensure that customers are recognizing value from their investments, adopting new functionality, and serving as an advocate for the company.
The Customer Marketing Manager at Dynatrace is responsible for defining, executing, analyzing and managing the post-sale customer journey with a maniacal focus on driving customer engagement, increasing customer value realization, reducing customer churn and improving advocacy. This person is a strategic partner to every department, thinking long-term and is responsible for developing cross-functional strategies that impact product development, customer success, and marketing.
This strategic role is charged with helping Dynatrace maintain (and continue to gain) a competitive edge in the market. The right candidate will have skills that span from strategic market and data analysis to creating engaging marketing and adoption programs and motivating customer advocates. This person builds strong relationships with customers through engaging marketing campaigns, creates value realization programs that span the entire organization, and builds a community of fanatic Dynatrace advocates. While this person needs to work independently, they know how to collaborate with other departments to create a great customer experience and achieve business goals.
This is the right role for a natural storyteller and full-stack marketer who is excited by the prospect of owning everything from customer analytics to program execution.
- Build specific programs -- including messaging, content strategy and development, across a variety of channels (direct email, in-product Marketing, etc.) -- measured by increased net retention. This includes a short-term project focused on developing Product Tours to demonstrate value of expansion/additional modules to customers.
- Develop data-driven analyses of customer sentiment to determine where to focus to have the most impact on customer lifetime value.
- Map and manage the customer journey, aligning measurable marketing efforts to drive adoption and value realization.
- Connect with customers to ensure continued value and success throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Capture customer feedback in a meaningful and quantifiable fashion, using it to inform product roadmap development, sales strategy and customer success programs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or communications. MBA strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of enterprise marketing experience; strong preference for SaaS and B2B experience. Customer marketing and/or Product Marketing experience is strongly preferred. Experience with Digital and/or Demand Generation a big plus.
- Data-driven marketing approach -- analyzing data, deriving insights and designing appropriate actions --along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits.
- Experience in developing customer messaging and translating complex technology to compelling stories.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive measurable customer engagement and advocacy. Experience with marketing automation, in particular Marketo, a plus.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external customers to drive results.
- Strong customer focus and business orientation, with ability to engage senior executives through professional communications.
- Strong analytical skills combined with an attention to detail.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.