Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is seeking to add two Customer Lifecycle Marketing Managers to our team - one focused on Employee Cloud and one focused on our Guest experience.
For our Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Employee Cloud, we are seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to build a customer experience with our Toast Payroll & Team Management product line that helps customers achieve success and become raving fans of Toast. This role will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to plan, develop and execute marketing programs during the customer’s Payroll & Team Management product experience with Toast to increase customer success and reduce the cost to onboard.
For our Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Guest role, we are seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to build a customer experience with our Toast suite of products that helps customers achieve success and become raving fans of Toast. This role will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to plan, develop and execute marketing programs that help customers activate and adopt Toast products.
We are looking for curious and results-driven marketing professionals that have a deep enthusiasm for understanding and delighting customers. The ideal candidates are people who have the unique ability to easily switch gears between planning, executing, analyzing, and coordinating programs cross-functionally taking ownership end-to-end. These candidates enjoy testing and learning at a rigorous pace and dive deep into data to inform future programs.
About these rolls* (Responsibilities)
- Work closely with Customer Experience, Customer Onboarding, Product Marketing and Product Management teams to develop marketing program plans that improve the customer onboarding experience and help them realize value.
- Develop and execute multichannel marketing campaigns in partnership with Marketing Operations, Business Systems, and Creative Services teams.
- Develop long-term strategy for automated communications based on learnings to improve the customer activation and adoption.
- Analyze the impact of your campaigns on onboarding, adoption, and customer success.
- Drive internal awareness of programs and their impact through cross-functional communication.
- Identify operational and systems areas of opportunities and collaborate with Marketing Operations and Business Systems teams to implement automated activation experiences.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment, with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Deep customer empathy; ability to understand audience needs and deliver an amazing programmatic experience
- Data-driven mindset and natural analytical ability
- Strong copywriter and verbal communicator
- Expertise in Marketing Automation Platforms (such as Marketo)
- 5+ years of direct marketing experience
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience in Salesforce and Business intelligence tools (such as Looker)
- Experience in In-Product messaging tools (such as Pendo)
*Bread puns encouraged but not required